WBPSC Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Industrial Development Officer & Livestock Development Assistant 318 vacancies
WBPSC: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) published a job notification. Recruitment of 318 vacant post of Industrial Development Officer & Livestock Development Assistant. Stratification of vacancies are as Industrial Development Officer’s 118 & Livestock Development Asst.’s 200 vacancies. Age limit for candidate is 39 & 40 year’s maximum. If a candidate is having degree and diploma in relevant field then he/she can apply for WBPSC.
West Bengal PSC is a state agency which conduct the recruitment process to fill the state PSC vacancies. West Bengal PSC conduct its own recruitment drive and examination for the selection of candidates. Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria of WBPSC Recruitment 2019 and interested about the post in West Bengal PSC they can visit the detail notification & can apply before Closing date of online applications.
- Application Start date: 14.05.2019
- Application closing date: 03.06.2019
- Application mode: Online
Vacancies details: 318 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit||
|Industrial Development Officer||
|1. A degree of a recognised university or a diploma in Engineering or Technology of a recognised
Not more than 39 (thirty nine) years on 01.01.2019.
Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/-
|Livestock Development Asst.||
|1. Must have passed Madhyamik Examination West Bengal Board
2. Must have passed 1(one) year’s certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by
the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal or its equivalent recognized by the Board of Veterinary
Education, West Bengal.
3. Must be physically fit and capable of hard work and cycling.
Not more than 40 years on 01.01.2019.
Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/-
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
- Industrial Development Officer
- UR/OBC – 160/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- Livestock Development Asst.
- UR/OBC – 110/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
- Detail advertisement link:
- Application form link: Click Here ( 14.05.2019)
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply WBPSC Recruitment 2019: APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbapplication.in. Filling up of online application will be commencing from: The 14th May, 2019.