SAIL Jobs 2019: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) published a job notification for the recruitment of 60 vacant posts of Management Trainees. Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria given by SAIL and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & can apply before 18 June 2019.
- Application Start date: 29.05.2019
- Application closing date: 18.06.2019
- Application mode: Online
Vacancies details (SAIL Jobs 2019): 60 vacancies
|S.N.||Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit|
|1.||Management Trainees||60||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks||Max. 28
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
Application fee (SAIL Jobs 2019):
- UR/OBC – 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ EWS – 100/-
Important links (SAIL Jobs 2019):
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply for SAIL Jobs 2019:
Apply online through Careers page on SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in.
Before registration the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should have latest photograph passport-size (jpg or jpeg file only up to 50 Kb) as well as signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto20 kb) for uploading with the online Application Form.
- Provision to pay application fee of Rs.700/- for General and OBC Candidates or Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form.
The registration process involves following three Steps:
Step 1: Filling up of Application * Go to SAlL careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com. + Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility + If eligible, Click on the link Apply + Fill up all the required fields + Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit. + Verify your credentials with your registered email ID or mobile number for proceeding further for payment.
Step 2: Making Payment of application form Click on Make payment which will take you to SB Collect page of State Bank of India.
Step 3: Final of Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip * Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payments required to be entered in the SAlL online application form on Careers website by the candidate to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify making payment on SAIL website.
Selection Process for SAIL Jobs 2019:
- Online Examination on 21st July, 2019 (Forenoon) at any of the centres at Agartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi(NCR), Durgapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Trichy, Vijawada and Visakhapatnam.
- The information regarding the online examination centre will be provided in the Admit Card.
- After final submission examination centre will not be changed.