NFL: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) published a job notification, for the recruitment of 44 vacant post of Management Trainee (HR) & Management Trainee (Marketing).
NFL is looking for eligible candidates for its 44 vacant post. NFL is receiving online application for recruitment. Application fee is 700 INR for UR/OBC candidates. Closing date for reciving online application form is 14 June 2019.
Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria by NFL, & interested about the post can visit the detail notification, & can apply before end date.
NFL Important dates:
- Application Start date: 15.05.2019
- Application closing date: 14.06.2019
- Application mode: Online
NFL Vacancies details: 44 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit||
|Management Trainee (HR)||19||MBA/PG Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management||29
Management Trainee (Marketing).
|25||B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Agriculture/ MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management)||29
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
NFL Application fee:
- UR/OBC – 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) plus Bank Charges.
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
NFL Important links:
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply for NFL Recruitment 2019: Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through NFL website: “www.nationalfertilizers.com”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours on 15.05.2019 and submission of application will be allowed on the website upto 1730 hours on 14.06.2019.
Candidates should possess the following before registering their application on the website:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year;
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph in white background of size 140 X 160 kb (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as clear photograph of signatures in white background of size 90 X 120 Kb (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 kb) for uploading with the application form.
- Supporting documents as detailed in the foregoing at Para. D.1.i. for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 Kb each).
The registration process involves following steps:
www.nationalfertilizers.com >> Careers >> Recruitment in NFL>> Recruitment for Management Trainees in HR and Marketing-2019 >> Apply Online.
Selection Process of NFL:
- ONLINE TEST
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- The online test will be conducted at any one of the centres in cities of Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Ahemdabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi, Kochi,Vijaywada.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 / 05 eligible candidates for 01 post.
- FINAL SELECTION
- Weightage of Online Test – 80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places).
- Weightage Personal Interview – 20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places).
Syllabus for NFL: Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours. The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree of relevant discipline & 50 questions from Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.