Indian Army invited application for the post of Religious Teachers (Pandit, Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments , Granthi , Maulvi (Sunni) , Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts , Padre, Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts ) in Indian Army. Eligible and interested candidate can apply before end date.
- DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON 05 Oct 2018 AT 1000 HRS
- DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 03 Nov 2018 AT 1700 HRS
Vacancies details: Total – 96
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment. Must be a Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with 01 year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts. Must be a Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Must be a Christian candidates.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana). A Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Age limit: 25-34 years
Detail advertisement link: Religious Teacher in Indian Army 2019 Detail Advertisement.
Application form link: Click here