Indian Army Recruitment 2019
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-42
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 90 Vacancies
Join Indian Army: Indian Army published a job notification for the recruitment of 90 vacant post for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-42.
- Application Start date: 10.05.2019
- Application closing date: 08.06.2019
- Application mode: Online
Vacancies details: 90 vacancies
|Name of Post||
|10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-42||
Age Limit: The age of candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence. (not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003)
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
Education Qualification: Only those candidates can apply for the TES Course who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Eligibility condition for calculating Physics, Chemistry & Math percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Pay (Emoluments): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m fixed.
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply (Join Indian Army):
Application will only be accepted online mode only. To apply online candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (This is a free job alert notification for Indian Army by Govt Jobs India)
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions are linked to the form & must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes to data filled incorrectly in online application till the closing of online applications. The candidate must ‘submit’ his application again each time he opens his application for editing. No changes in online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Take Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. All Candidates are required to print 02 copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. A copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
Following all documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th mark sheet /certificate in original.
- ID proof in original.