JIPMER Recruitment: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) published a walk in interview notification for the recruitment of 51 vacant post of Senior Resident. Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria by JIPMER and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & can attend the walk in interview.
- Walk in interview date: 25.06.19 and 26.06.19
- Walk in interview vanue: Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
Vacancies details: 51 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||
A Postgraduate Medical degree MCI recognized viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline
|8.||Obst & Gynaec||04|
|10.||P & S.M||01|
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
- UR/OBC – 500/-
- SC/ST – 250/-
- PWD – NIL
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here (page 7)
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 25.06.19 and 26.06.19 at Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, as per above schedule along with i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended) ii) the following certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof and iii) copy of the printout of fees paid through online. No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
- DM/M.Ch/MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS, MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch)
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Institution/College where he/she completed his/her PG study.
- Identify certificate as per Annexure –III
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Dy.Tahsildhar or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
- SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category.
- OBC (NCL) certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the annexure. Certificate to be produce at the time of interview should not be older than one year on date of interview.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) DoPT dated 19th January 2019 and 31st January 2019.
Selection Process: MCQ BASED written Examination in the subject concerned followed by personal interview.