Indian Navy Career: Indian Navy published a job notification (Indian Navy Jobs) for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria given by Indian Navy and wish to join Indian Navy can visit the detail notification & can apply before 17 June. This Indian Navy Jobs notification is under Indian navy Recruitment.
- Application Start date: 31.05.2019
- Application closing date: 17.06.2019
- Application mode: Online
Vacancies details: Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Age Limit: Applicant Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003 (Both dates are included)
Education Quaification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least minimum 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Important links (Indian Navy Jobs):
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply for Indian Navy:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 31 May to 17 Jun 2019. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 2 below.
- Online Application form (e-application):- When you sre filling up the online or e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
Selection Process for Indian Navy:
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Aug – Oct 2019.
- Those candidates who got shortlisted will be informed by E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form about their selection for SSB interview on their. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is over.
- There is two stage in SSB interview.
- Stage I: Test consists of Picture Perception test, Intelligence test and Group Discussion. Those Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II: test comprises, Group testing, Psychological testing and Interview which will last for 04 days.
- Medical Examination will be after SSB interview for only successful candidate (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Change of venue of SSB interview is not permissible.