CSIR – IMMT Recruitment 2019
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR-IMMT)
CSIR-IMMT: Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT) published a walk in interview notification for the recruitment of 16 vacant post of Research Positions (RA-I, P-JRF, PA-III, PA-II, PA-I). Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria by CSIR-IMMT and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & can attend the walk in interview.
- Walk in interview date: 21,22 & 23.05.2019
- Walk in interview date: CSIR-IMMR ACHARYA VIHAR, P.O. RRL, BHUBANESWAR-751013
Vacancies details of CSIR-IMMT: 16 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit||
|Research Positions (RA-I, P-JRF, PA-III, PA-II, PA-I)||16||B.Sc./ M.Sc./ M.Tech./ B.Tech./ Diploma/ Ph.D.||28 – 35
Rs. 15,000 – 31,000
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here (page 3)
- Official website link: Click Here
Selection Process of CSIR-IMMT Research Position: Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may download the Application Form and step in for the Walk-in Interview along with the filled-in Application Form (with self-attested recent photograph and photocopies of certificates etc.) and original documents for verification.
Syllabus for CSIR-IMMT Research Position:
Title of Project :
- Development for polymetallic nodules (PMN).
- Development of Aluminum based materials for energy storage application super capacitor.
- Development of advanced tribological coating and environmental barrier coatings by electrophoretic deposition and thermal spraying for mining equipments, pipelines, industrial applications and processes.
- Development of CrAISiN based superhard nanocomposite coatings.
- Rapid and point care microfluidic kit for multiplex diagnosis of viral diseases in tomato and apple.
- In house development and fabrication of stirred mills for energy efficient processing of low grade ores.
- Self-assembled DNA nanostructures for switching gene expression.