Collector & District Magistrate Jobs 2019: Collector & District Magistrate of Mayurbhanj published a job notification for the recruitment of 15 vacant posts of Laboratory Assistant & Junior Clerk. Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria given by Collector & District Magistrate and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & can apply before 24 June 2019.
- Application Start date: 25.05.2019
- Application closing date: 24.06.2019
- Application mode: Offline
Vacancies details (Collector & District Magistrate Mayurbhanj): 15 vacancies
|S.N.||Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics)||03||Bachelor Degree in Science having Physics (Hons.) PCM||
21 – 32
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry||03||Bachelor Degree in Science having Chemistry (Hons.) PCM||21 – 32
|Laboratory Assistant (Botany)||03||Bachelor Degree in Science having Botany (Hons.) CBZ||
21 – 32
|Laboratory Assistant Zoology||03||Bachelor Degree in Science having Zoology (Hons.) CBZ||
21 – 32
|5.||Junior Clerk||03||Graduation in any discipline having Computer Knowledge||21 – 32
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
- UR/OBC – Original Bank Draft towards Examination Fees& Postal Charges of non-refundable amount of 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj payable at SBI Maih Branch, Baripada should be submitted by the applicant along with the Application Form.
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here (page 6)
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply for Collector & District Magistrate Mayurbhanj Jobs 2019:
The Application Form duly filled in by the applicant in his/her own handwriting in Capital Letter using ball point pen of Blue/Black colour ink along with the required documents in an Envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACTUAL …….” should reach the office of THE DISTRICT WELFARE OFFICER, MAYURBHANJ, AT: MURGABADI, PO: BHANJPUR, DI5T.: MAYURBHANJ, PIN-757002 by Registered/Speed Post only on or before 24.06.2019 till 05:00 P.M. The application received after 24.06.2019 will not be considered. The authority will not be responsible for any kind of delay in post.
Documents to be enclosed with the APPLICATION FORM:-
The following required documents should firmly be enclosed with the Appllcation Form duly filled up by the applicant as directed failing which his/her application will not be considered for the purpose.
Self – Attested Xerox copies of
- All Academic Qualification Certificates up to the minimum qualification required for the post applied.
- Mark Sheets of all Examinations up to the minimum qualtfication as required for the post applied.
- Valid Caste Certificate issued from the competent authority in case of ST!SC/SEBC applicants
- Valid Residential Certificate issued in the year 2018/2019 from the competent authority
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Character Certificate issued from the Head of the Institution last studied
- 3(Three) nos. of recent Photographs of Passport Size Colour Pieture with white background signed by the applicant in the front side, out of which one should be pasted in the appropriate space provided in the application form and other two should firmly be tagged with the application form.
Selection Process for Collector & District Magistrate Mayurbhanj Jobs 2019:
Selection will be made by the District Selection Committee headed by the Collector & District Magistrate, Mayurbhanj, and other member as per Govt. Guidelines .Selection shall be made only on merit i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in different examination starting from HSC or Equivalent up to the minimum qualification required for the posts without extra optional. After verification Merit List (150% ) shall be prepared for each category of candidates.