BEL Recruitment: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) published a job notification for the recruitment of 15 vacant post of Fixed Term Engineer.
BEL Recruitment: BEL is looking for eligible candidates for its vacant post. Selection for the vacancies will be based on written and interview. Candidates can apply through offline mode of application for the post. Closing date to receive the application is 11 June 2019.
BEL Recruitment: Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria given by BEL and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & can apply before 11 June 2019.
- Application closing date: 11.06.2019
- Application mode: Offline
Vacancies details (BEL Recruitment): 15 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit||
|Electronics||06||B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication||Max. 27
|Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000|
|B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical||Max. 27
|Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000|
B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
Application fee (BEL Recruitment):
Rs. 500/- by DD in favor of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Chennai.
Important links (BEL Recruitment):
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment:
- STAGE -1
- Candidates meeting the above criteria shall e – Mail “the Scanned Copy of filled in application” and the information in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs only) in the prescribed format [formats available on BEL website] to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04/06/2019.
- STAGE -2
- After that Candidates has to send hard copy of the duly filled application form & Excel file print out (as e-Mailed) & Demand Draft along with all the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to Deputy General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL-Army Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089, Tamil Nadu State so as to reach him on or before 11.06.2019.
- Selection of candidate will be through written test and interview.
- Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
- Shortlisting for interview of Candidates will be based on their performance in written test.
- Written test date will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines / specializations & question will objective type questions.