AIIMS Recruitment Jodhpur: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) published a job notification for the recruitment of 144 vacant post of Senior Residents & Doctoral Fellowship and Certificate Courses.
AIIMS Recruitment Jodhpur: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS) is looking for eligible candidates for 144 vacant post inside the institute. Interested candidate can apply through online mode only. Online application process start form 17 May 2019 & will close on 17 June 2019. Selection of candidates will be based on written exam and interview.
AIIMS Recruitment Jodhpur: Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria given by AIIMS Jodhpur and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & can apply before 17 June 2019. (This is free job alert notification by AIIMS)
- Application Start date: 17.05.2019
- Application closing date: 17.06.2019
- Application mode: Online
Vacancies details: 144 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||Age limit||
|Senior Residents||131||MD / DNB/ M.Sc./ M.Ch./ DM/ MDS/ MS||Max. 37
|Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)|
|MD / DNB (Radiology / Radiodiagnosis/ Anaesthesia / Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine/ Pathology/ Paediatrics)||_||
Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
- UR/OBC – 1000/-
- SC/ST – 800/-
- PWD – NIL
- Detail advertisement link:
- Application form link:
- Official website link: Click Here
AIIMS Selection Process:
- Senior Residents (AIIMS)
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- Criteria for selection of MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
b). 30% weightage – Academic Record
c). 30% weightage – Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- Final List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
- Doctoral Fellowship (AIIMS)
Eligible applicants will be notified that to appear in a written exam (MCQs based) followed by an Interview. A Shortlisting of candidates will be done in ratio of 1:6 per vacancy, according to marks obtained in written exam.
1. 80% weightage – Written Examination (MCQs based)
2. 20% weightage – Interview
All DOCUMENTS THAT TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The Candidate should bring all following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Qualifying degree-
- MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Marksheet and degree certificates.
- MD/DNB/MS/MDS/Ph.D degree certificate.
- DM/M.Ch/DNB degree certificates.
- Attempt and Internship Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
- Experience Certificate.
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Candidates working in Government Institution- No Objection Certificate.
- Income & Asset Certificate (Candidates belongs to Economically Weaker Section’s).