AAICLAS Recruitment: AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) published a job notification for the recruitment of 176 vacant post of Security Personnel & X-ray Screener. Candidates who are matching the required eligibility criteria given by AAICLAS and interested about the post can visit the detail notification & Can apply before 20 June 2019.
Important dates (AAICLAS Recruitment):
- Application Start date: 03.06.2019
- Application closing date: 20.06.2019
- Application mode: Offline
Vacancies details (AAICLAS Recruitment): 176 vacancies
|Name of Post||vacancies||Education Qualification||
|1.||Security Personnel & X-ray Screener||176|| Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC
Graduate in any discipline
*Age Relaxation as per government rule.
Application fee (AAICLAS Recruitment): Demand Draft in favor of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’
- UR/OBC –of Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
Important links (AAICLAS Recruitment):
- Detail advertisement link: Click Here
- Application form link: Click Here (page 8)
- Official website link: Click Here
How to Apply for AAICLAS Recruitment:
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.06.2019, are advised to send their duly filled in Application Form (available on the Company website www.aaiclas.org) latest by 20 th June 2019 to the ‘The Chief Security Officer, AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003’ along with:
- Demand Draft.
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, NCC Certificate;
- Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight (in original),
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) (self-attested) e) Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen) (self-attested)
- Experience Certificate (self-attested)
- Two (02) recent passport size photographs.
- Domicile Certificate
Selection Process for AAICLAS Recruitment:
Candidates who are matching the eligibility criteria, would be required to appear for interview and the date of Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later.
Candidates who are matching the eligibility criteria, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) which requires running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates. For female candidates a relaxation of 6 seconds will be given for running of 100 meters in PET. This round also an elimination round which takes the candidates to the next level.
Those candidates who qualify in the PET would be required to undergo a Written Test on the same day.